Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Alright already!

Gosh, I just barely started this blog and already people are asking me to put artwork on it. I guess I have to start drawing more, because I don't have any new work for you to see! Haha ok, so here are some random sketches I drew during a meeting at work today:



Some little kid bein' all happy. Yeah, happy he didn't have to go to the all-hands meeting later that day... ;)



I dunno, some type of dragon-y lizard-y thing. Definitely needs to see a chiropractor.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey you!! Finally set up a blog!! YEAH!! Cooool drawings!! Miss your characters!! :) Now we can try to kill each other's cartoon character on-line!! (Just kidding!)

How's Falling Lizard .... sorry, I am too tired to go last week ... Yea BOBA!! Sunday evening? Or Friday evening for a dinner get together?

Isaac said...

Aw, the dragon is adorable. Looks like it's been reprimanded by the kid, though.

Need to get around to writing a comment regarding the question Doc Gordon proposed about hi-def animation.

Looking forward to seeing more!

anthea said...

hi erica, I like your sketches, and your thoughts on the animation industry as well. Keep it up!

Justin Ridge said...

I like your sketches too! Post more!

Garrett Shikuma said...

Hey, I was at a meeting too...my stuff didnt turn out anywhere as cool as yours....

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Very nice work !! Great personality to the boy character !